Don't suffer depression from heavy compression!
SV now offers a complete line of high frequency coaxial / surface mount PCB connectors that meet the industry need for high performing, highly reliable solderless connectors for precision thin substrate mounting. As frequencies increase and board substrates become thinner, the standard solderless PCB compression mount connectors can create undesirable results on thin (< .010”) dielectric PCB. SV's LiteTouch PCB connector addresses this issue by maintaining a solderless connection while keeping the board material intact. Current configurations include 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and SMA.
Features / Benefits:
- Solderless PCB compression mount for fast and easy installation (available with screws)
- Non-destructive engagement on soft or thin (<.010”) dielectric cores
- Series: SMA, 2.92mm, 2.4mm and 1.85mm
- Custom optimized PCB footprint design through simulation available
- COTS versions available through distribution
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- 5G Wireless Infrastructure
- Smart Cities and agriculture
- Embedded computing
- Precision thin substrate mounting
- Ideal for high speed PCB materials
- RF test and measurement
- Stripline, microstrip and coplanar waveguide PCB launch