Flexible busbars are composed of several thin layers of copper or aluminum and are designed to efficiently distribute power across an AC or DC system. Amphenol power distribution busbars are an excellent replacement for power harness applications.
- Ideal for thermal expansion environments
- Effective for tolerance mismatch applications
- Ideal for shock and vibration environments
- Single Potential (PWR or RTN)
- Made of multiple thin sheets of copper or aluminum
- Welded ends
- Shrink tubing available