Powerlug is a power cable termination technology utilizing high pressure to mechanically deform copper wire strands and a copper sleeve to form a controlled width lug. Powerlugs can be used for single wire, multi-wire, splice, or braided cable power solutions. Powerlug technology is an excellent replacement for standard crimp lug applications especially where thermal/electrical performance, reliability, and cost are of primary concern.
- Superior mechanical and electrical performance relative to a crimp lug braided cable
- Can use a variety of braided cable gauges and cross-sections
- Can be used to replace a flexible busbar for applications with mechanical or thermal movement
- Excellent technology for ground straps
- Various configuration options
- Variety of termination options