Powerlug is a power cable termination technology utilizing high pressure to mechanically deform copper wire strands and a copper sleeve to form a controlled width lug. Powerlugs can be used for single wire, multi-wire, splice, or braided cable power solutions. Powerlug technology is an excellent replacement for standard crimp lug applications especially where thermal/electrical performance, reliability, and cost are of primary concern.
- Used as an in-line splice for many non-similar wire gauges
- Superior mechanical and thermal solution relative to stacked crimp lugs
- Excellent application for multiple wire terminations to a single point
- Splice can be in-line or at cable termination ends
- Various configuration options
- Variety of termination options