Powerlug is a power cable termination technology utilizing high pressure to mechanically deform copper wire strands and a copper sleeve to form a controlled width lug. Powerlugs can be used for single wire, multi-wire, splice, or braided cable power solutions. Powerlug technology is an excellent replacement for standard crimp lug applications especially where thermal/electrical performance, reliability, and cost are of primary concern.
- Excellent for shock and vibration environments
- Improved thermal performance
- Superior electrical performance, 25% less resistive than crimp
- Robust design, no point of mechanical failure
- Various configuration options
- Variety of termination options
- Solder dipped (lead free) finish