Thermometrics NTC Type Surface Mount Devices (SMD) are intended for temperature measurement, control and compensation. They are suitable for standard soldering techniques and availabe in a range of sizes, including 0402, 0603, 0805 and 1206.
By Amphenol Advanced Sensors | Thermometrics, Inc.
- Nickel barrier tin-plated terminations for soldering
- High sensitivity to changes in temperature
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C to 125°C
- Rugged construction
- Excellent solderability without “tombstoning”
- Glass-coated ceramic between electrodes for improved stability
- Supplied in tape-and-reel packaging
- Available in other material systems