Thermometrics Fuel Temperature Sensor (FTS) is designed to measure the temperature of a vehicle's fuel and relay this information to the engine control unit, so that it can optimize the air-to-fuel mix ratio, depending on what the fuel temperature is with respect to the intake air temperature. The sensor enables the vehicle to run at maximum efficiency based on temperature. The more optimized the combustion process is, the less pollutants that are emitted via the exhaust system.
- Integral sealed connector
- Gold plated terminals
- Use of crimp & weld terminals allows for various lengths
- PS plastic connector for higher temperatures
- O-ring and shell materials compatible with bio-diesel applications and meet new cleanliness requirements
- Increased vibration resistance and durability
- Field-proven design
- Pigtail versions also available
- Alternate RvT curves available
- Different geometries to meet package requirements
- Other resistance and beta values available
By Amphenol Advanced Sensors | Thermometrics, Inc.