Modular Jacks: RJ & MRJ
Amphenol offers a full range of Modular Jacks in standard and ruggedized formats. The modular jacks range in performance from 10Mpbs up to and beyond 1Gbps for modular jacks with integrated magnetics. The rugged RJ45 (MRJ) meets the requirements of IP67.
- Amphenol offers Modular Jacks ranging in performance from 10Mbps up to and beyond 1Gbps for Modular Jacks with integrated magnetics.
- Integrating the magnetics improves overall interface performance by eliminating PCB traces between connector and magnetics as well as reducing board space and simplifying PCB design.
- Amphenol Modular Jacks are designed to meet FCC part 68 ,IEC standards and many carry CSA & UL certifications.
- Available in many options including single and multi-port housings, PTH, SMT and press fit terminations, shielding, LED’s filtering and color keying.
- Amphenol rugged RJ45 receptacles are ideal for harsh environments where Ethernet/IP protocol is used.
- This series meets the requirements of IP67 in the mated and un-mated conditions
- Available in 8 & 10 contacts, right angle and vertical PCB with the option of adding a standard RJ, cable headers and terminal blocks
Simple Process - Compatibility - Integrated Solutions
- Reduces the number of components that need to be purchased (1 instead of 9), simplifying significantly the manufacturing process
- Fits into the same panel cut out for basic Amphenol RJ45 products. Complies with IEEE 802.3 standard requirements.
- Can also incorporate Ethernet LEDs into the connector package for easy port identification and includes EMI termination components.
Contact Amphenol Medical Solutions
Please complete this form to have an Amphenol Medical Solutions representative contact you with additional information.